Here For You When You Need A Caring Advocate

Protecting The Rights Of People Who Were Injured By Animal Bites

Animal bites can cause disfigurement, nerve damage and other lifelong damage. If an animal bite seriously injured you or your loved one, you need help who can hold the negligent owners accountable. At Champ Lyons, III, P.C., we help injured people and their families get the compensation they deserve after a severe animal bite.

Our Birmingham office helps people across Jefferson County who were injured by bites from dogs and other animals. Attorney Champ Lyons III has more than two decades of personal injury experience and a long history of positive results. Contact our office now by calling 205-898-1332 to schedule your free consultation.

Helping You Get Compensation For Severe Dog Bites

Many breeds of dogs can seriously disfigure and damage a person’s body, especially children. Our staff will help you calculate the full cost of a person’s injuries, including plastic surgery, physical therapy and other costs. Once the total cost of treatment is determined, we will work to get the maximum compensation from the negligent parties and their insurance providers.Oftentimes, the incident is caused by the owner’s failure to secure their property and make it safe.

We have helped people who are dealing with all kinds of injuries caused by dog bites, including:

  • Scars and disfigurements
  • Soft tissue injuries
  • Nerve damage
  • Puncture wounds
  • Psychological trauma

Children who are bitten by an animal can have permanent and lifelong injuries. If a dog bite has injured your child, we will do everything in our power to get them the compensation and medical treatment they need. 

Get Help Now

Dog bites are serious and waiting to contact an attorney will only weaken your case. You can schedule your free consultation now at our Birmingham and talk to our attorney to get a clear idea of how we can help you. Call us at 205-898-1332 or send us a message to schedule your free consultation. We will travel to your home or hospital room if you cannot travel to our office.